How to upload your poster to the UHMS website
UHMS has advanced into the future of digital poster presentations. No long will you need to print or tote your poster to the Annual Scientific Meeting!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JUNE 4, 2018.
- Collect your files: Be sure to include your poster file, as well as any video files, as videos sometimes do not embed properly. Your file should be saved as “your abstract#.lastname.v1” (A1.Tidd.v1) in a PPTX file (Microsoft Power Point) or a PDF file.
- If your files is an update from version 1, please be sure to add the version at the end of your file (A1.Tidd.v2).
- To upload your poster, go to the following link: https://www.uhms.org/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=21
- You should be using the latest version of the Internet browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome or
- In the “special instructions” section, please include any information that the UHMS program committee staff will need to know regarding your
- If you have already submitted a poster, and this is an update, please specify that in the “special instructions” text
- Upload all of your files, including videos, with the upload button. Note the maximum size for an upload is 100MB. If your files are greater than 100MBs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you directly to upload your
- When the upload completes, you will see a submission confirmation page. You will also receive an email confirmation (within 15 minutes). If you don’t see either confirmation, try
- For any questions or problems, please contact us at: email@example.com or 919-490-5140 x 101.