Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care Physician Opportunity in Vibrant Springfield, MOPopular
CoxHealth is currently seeking a BE/BC physician to join our Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care clinic in beautiful Springfield, MO. Candidates may be board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, surgery, or other relevant specialty. This position requires hyperbaric certification.
- Join a busy practice which has served our community for over 25 years
- Great schedule- M-F, 8-5 with minimal weeknight call and one weekend per month
- No inpatient admissions required
- Clinic includes 3 monoplace hyperbaric chambers
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance, occurrence based
- H1b Visa sponsorship available
Springfield, Missouri is a vibrant and energetic metropolitan area that serves as a hub for healthcare, entertainment, and shopping for southwest Missouri. It is the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of over 450,000 and consistently rates as one of the “Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation” by Money Magazine. Springfield has a diverse economy with low cost of living, and offers excellent amenities such as a wide variety of arts and cultural activities, great schools, and endless outdoor activities in the lakes and hills of the beautiful Ozarks. Learn more at www.liveinspringfieldmo.com
CoxHealth is a diverse network of medical professionals caring for the Ozarks. Across our 6 hospitals and 80+ clinics, our caring staff of more than 11,500 employees are improving the well-being of our communities through state of the art healthcare, education, and research.
|Job Title||Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care Physician|