The UHMS Mid-west Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting offers an excellent opportunity for your organization to promote its products and services to a very specific target audience and to reinforce your corporate image within the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society members.
MID-WEST CHAPTER OF THE UHMS MISSION:
The Mid-West Chapter of the UHMS has as its continuing education mission to promote educational activities for physicians and allied health professionals in the local and regional areas based on a needs assessment of the members and on the UHMS Panel of Expert Opinion. These activities will improve the scientific and practical knowledge in the areas of hyperbaric oxygen treatment and diving medicine.
The Conference Program will feature a number of outstanding local speakers, concurrent sessions. The Conference attracts researchers and practitioners from all around the world and provides a wonderful opportunity to meet and extend contacts.
As one of our “Event Sponsors" you will not only be an integral part of the meeting's social events, but will also gain significant promotion. These events provide an excellent opportunity for networking in a relaxed setting. These sponsorships offer an industry stakeholder excellent value exposure to an audience of industry professionals.
- Sponsorship acknowledgment on website and any printed material
- Signage displayed during the Event
- An opportunity to display promotional material (supplied by Sponsor) at the Event
** ALL artwork must be supplied by the sponsor and emailed to email@example.com *
• Platinum: $5,000
• Gold: $3,500
• Bronze: $1,500
• Reception Sponsor: $3,000
• Break Sponsor: $1,000
Exhibit Table: $500.00
- 6 ft. draped table/2 chairs
- 1 representative
- product or informational flyer in satchel
Satchel Insert: $ 150.00
- If you cannot exhibit and would like for your informational flyer to be included in satchel. Inserts must be shipped to UHMS 1 month prior to the meeting.
Digital Display your AD: $250
Cannot attend? Why not display your information on a digital display. This display will be featured outside of the meeting room door for all to view. Send you ppt, jpeg or gif to us.