New Orleans Hotel Near Bourbon Street & French Quarter
The "Front Door to the French Quarter," the Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter is centrally located at 739 Canal St. at Bourbon. Conveniently located near the city center, you can access all parts of the city after settling into your room. The 32,000 square feet of indoor event space, including 13 meeting rooms and a luxurious and spacious Grand Ballroom at our hotel in New Orleans are great spaces for the next business meeting or special event you plan on hosting. For a package deal that takes care of your business needs, you can contact our Meetings Director here at the Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter. Also, the guest rooms here all have flat screen TVs, Cox cable channels, and work desks. Take advantage of our well-equipped fitness center, outdoor pool, or dine in at Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House, our on-site restaurant. Complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and the city center is available for your convenience. Spend any free time you have exploring some of the many attractions in New Orleans, including visits to Superdome (a mile north), Jackson Square (less than mile south), or watching a race at Fairgrounds (five miles east). The Astor Crowne Plaza French Quarter is located 16 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport MSY.
- IHG Way of Clean includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, and guests can expect to see enhanced procedures, which may include: face covering requirements, various ways to reduce contact throughout the hotel, social distancing measures within public spaces and procedures based on local authorities’ guidance and/or advice.
- New Orleans is in Phase Two response to COVID -19 effective Saturday, June 13. Restaurants, bars serving food, malls, zoo and museums are operating at 50% capacity with distancing measures in place. Casino and bars without food permits are reopening at 25% capacity. Hotel’s pool and fitness room are closed. Bourbon House Restaurant and Lounge is opened daily for lunch and dinner.
Room Rate: $209* S/D
Room reservations: Online: https://book.passkey.com/e/50152400 / Phone: 877-408-9661
Cut-off date: May 18, 2021; 5 PM CST
*All room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes, currently 15.20%. Plus a $2.00 per room night occupancy tax. All taxes are subject to change. The group rate will be available three days prior and three days following the meeting dates, based on availability.
NOISE LEVEL: You may be able to hear some of the street noise if your room is on the Bourbon Street side of the hotel. If this is an issue for you, please ask for a room on the opposite side of Bourbon Street.
ROOM AND RELATED CHARGES:
Guests will be responsible for their own guest room, taxes, and incidental charges upon checkout.
INDIVIDUAL GUEST ROOM DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
A credit card is required to hold each guest’s reservation. Such credit card shall serve to confirm the reservation for the dates indicated, and, upon check-in, may be used as the Guest’s method of payment. There is no cancellation penalty if cancellation is received by Hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will be subject to a one night’s room and tax cancellation charge.
One night’s room and tax will be charged to the guest’s individual credit card or the master account should the guest not show up for a confirmed reservation.
EARLY DEPARTURE FEE:
In the event that a guest who has reserved a guest room within Group’s guest room block checks out prior to the guest's reserved checkout date, an early departure fee of one night's room and tax will be charged to that guest's individual account. Guests wishing to avoid this fee must advise Hotel at or before check-in of any change in the scheduled length of stay. Hotel will inform members of Group of this fee upon check-in.
- Complimentary wireless internet in all guestrooms
- Complimentary 24 hour Fitness Center
- Complimentary outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary 24 hour Self-Serve Business Center
- 24 hr. In-room dining available (limited menu)
- Concierge Services
- Bellman Services
No hotel shuttle.
- On-site Parking Available: The hotel offers valet parking only. If you choose to use valet parking, fees are $49 USD per night. ($55.22 inclusive of all taxes). Oversized vehicles may be valet-parked for $59 USD per night ( $66.49 inclusive of all taxes).
- Downtown off-site parking: https://www.neworleans.com/plan/transportation/parking/
- From the Airport: Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY): I-10 East Bound-Exit New Orleans CBD to St Charles/Carondelot Exit, left on to Carondelot to Canal Street
New Orleans Lakefront Airport (NEW) : Take I610 west to Canal Blvd. exit. Head south on Canal Blvd. which becomes Canal Street. Hotel is located on the left at 739 Canal Street.
- From the North: Take I10 East to I10 N.O. Business District, continue for 2 miles to the St Charles Ave Exit. Stay in left hand lane and take a left onto Carondelet St. Stay on Carondelet until you reach Canal St. Go right on Canal St. and make the first U Turn. Hotel is 2 blocks on the right.
- From the South: Take I10 East to I10 N.O. Business District, continue for 2 miles to the St Charles Ave Exit. Stay in left hand lane and take a left onto Carondelet St. Stay on Carondelet until you reach Canal St. Go right on Canal St. and make the first U Turn. Hotel is 2 blocks on the right.
- From the East: From I10 West bound look for the Canal St, Claiborne Exit. Exit the ramp continue straight to Canal St. At Canal St take a Rt and continue for one mile. The hotel is on the corner of Bourbon and Canal St. After passing the hotel on Canal Street, take your first U Turn and circle back to the hotel.
- From the West: Take I10 East to I10 N.O. Business District, continue for 2 miles to the St Charles Ave Exit. Stay in left hand lane and take a left onto Carondelet St. Stay on Carondelet until you reach Canal St. Go right on Canal St. and make the first U Turn. Hotel is 2 blocks on the right.
- Train Station: Amtrak
- Transportation while in the French Quarter:
- Streetcars: https://www.neworleans.com/plan/transportation/streetcars/
- Taxi, Uber or Lyft: https://www.neworleans.com/plan/transportation/ride-sharing/