Job Title: Lead Hyperbaric Technician
- Job ID #: 271
- Company: OxyHeal Medical Systems, Inc.
- Category: Job Opportunities
- City: Portland
- Location: Oregon
- Yearly Salary: Not Specified
- Job Description:
Position Title: Lead Hyperbaric Technician
Position Summary: Supervises daily hyperbaric treatment operations with emphasis on patient and employee safety. Medical Center treats inpatient and out patients which includes 24/7 emergency call system.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily operations of the program and accountable to the Center Manager and Program Medical Director.
- Directly responsible to Center Manager and liaison between employer and hospital.
- Responsible for overall services performed by staff for the Hyperbaric Program.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the Hyperbaric Program.
- Responsible for following, reviewing, revising and conducting maintenance in accordance with the Hyperbaric System Maintenance Plan.
- Responsible for all administrative duties required by employer home office (payroll, financial and technical report submittals)
- Responsible for assisting hospital completing hyperbaric treatment documentation for proper billing and collections.
- Works with the facilities engineering department in regards to hyperbaric safety.
- Responsible for the education, implementation of policies, procedures, protocols and operations manuals for the Hyperbaric Program.
- Must possess working knowledge of Joint Commissions hyperbaric department requirements.
- Must assist hospital in education and uses of hyperbaric medicine and present formal clinical presentations to all referrals sources.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Associate Degree in underwater technology or equivalent civilian/military diving, hyperbaric medicine or health care related program. Current Basic Life Support Certificate, Current certification by National Board of diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology or Certified Hyperbaric Specialist/Certified Hyperbaric Wound Specialist
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in the field of health care management, hyperbaric, diving or equivalent military experience
Skills: Must be able to serve as a chamber operator or inside observer as needed. Should have strong computer skills. Should attend the Hyperbaric Safety Director basic and advanced courses.
Working Requirements: Must be able to work in confined and uncomfortable spaces for short periods of time. Hours are dependent upon patient load. Must pass annual dive physical.
Job Type: Full-time
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 619-336-2022