Wound/Hyperbaric Medicine Physician Needed in Concord, NHPopular
Concord Hospital’s Wound Healing Center is looking to employ a board certified physician in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, to join a collegial group of physicians and advanced providers with the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the “Most Livable States”. The ideal candidate would be an individual that has a pion for patient-centered care, willingness to work as a team, and clinical excellence.
Our experienced team provides advanced wound care procedures and hyperbaric treatments with access to leading-edge technologies and products designed to promote optimal patient healing. The Concord Hospital’s Wound Healing Center is an accredited hyperbaric facility by Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package with fully funded pension
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity bonus
- Quality incentives
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BC in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
|Job Title||Wound/Hyperbaric Medicine Physician|