Spectrum Health Medical Group
Spectrum Health Medical Group is seeking a highly motivated, Hyperbaric and Wound Care physician to join our energetic and progressive group.
- Our current hyperbaric facilities are located on hospital grounds and handle both routine and emergent patient care needs. We are growing quickly and hope to expand in the near future.
- We are the only 24/7 critical care hyperbaric facility in the state of Michigan
- We treat all hyperbaric indications approved by the UHMS
- We have an outpatient Wound Care and Limb Preservation clinic with 8 rooms in close proximity to our Level 1 hospital as well as an outreach clinic at one of our regional hospitals
- We are part of a multidisciplinary Limb Preservation Board which meets weekly
- Resident and medical student teaching opportunities are available
- Exciting research opportunities both in Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Outpatient 70% / Inpatient 30% / 4 Day Work Week
- Weekday Home Call – 2 days per week / Weekend Call – 1 weekend per month, infrequent call in
- Prefer BE/BC Hyperbaric physician or would consider candidates who have completed a hyperbaric certification. All will need to obtain additional Wound Certification.
Spectrum Health, a not-for-profit, integrated health system, is committed to improving the health and wellness of our communities. We live our mission every day with 31,000 compionate professionals, 4,200 medical staff experts, 3,200 committed volunteers and a health plan serving 1 million members. Our talented physicians and caregivers are privileged to offer a full continuum of care and wellness services to our communities through 14 hospitals, including Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, 220 ambulatory sites and telehealth offerings.
Grand Rapids Overview:
Grand Rapids is the second largest city in Michigan and is located only 25 miles east of Lake Michigan and less than 200 miles away from several Midwest cities, including Detroit, Chicago and Toledo. The area is vibrant with a variety of things to do and see, such as:
• Recreational activities from beaches and boating to hiking and biking
• Performing arts, concerts and sporting events
• World-renowned art, museums and historic sites
• Over 75 downtown restaurant options and Beer City USA
Grand Rapids boasts top-rated public and private schools and fifteen colleges.
Contact Information: Marianna Robinson, Senior Physician Recruiter, 616.486.6684 or Marianna.Robinson@spectrumhealth.org
More Information: spectrumhealth.org, shmg.org or experiencegr.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, , age, national origin, religion, ual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected cl
|Company||Spectrum Health Medical Group|
|Job Title||Hyperbaric and Wound Care Physician|