Leader in Hyperbaric Medicine!
Aurora Health Care is home to one of the first hyperbaric medicine programs in the nation. What began with two hyperbaric chambers in 1969 (nicknamed Bonnie and Clyde) has grown into one of the premiere hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO2) programs in the country.
At Aurora Health Care we offer:
- 11 hospital-based Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care Centers with critical care and 24/7 availability.
- Second-largest hyperbaric chamber in the United States, capable of accommodating 25 patients at one time.
- Our clinical technology and groundbreaking research continues to garner regional and national recognition.
Under the leadership of Laurie Gesell, MD, preeminent expert in the area of hyperbaric medicine and past president of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), Aurora’s multidisciplinary team of board-certified physicians offers a patient-centered approach combined with high-quality care.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA), and
- Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) certification issued by the National Board of Diving & Hyperbaric Medical Technology (NBDHMT) needs to be obtained within 1 year.
Required Functional Experience:
Typically requires 1 year of experience in healthcare and a qualifying pathway for obtaining CHT Certification which could include: RT* EMT* Paramedic* LPN* RN* NP* PA* Physician* Military Corpsman.
Full-time / 1st Shift
Monday - Friday / 0900-1730
1 Weekend a month 0700-1530
Rotating Holidays & On-call 5-7 days per month
Apply at: https://www.aurorahealthcarecareers.org/
|Company||Aurora Health Care|
|Job Title||Hyperbaric Multiplace Tech I|