Hyperbaric Chamber Specialist, Full Time, Virginia Mason Medical CenterPopular
Hyperbaric Chamber Specialist, Virginia Mason Medical Center (Full Time)
Job Number: 191851
Hours: 7am to 5pm (variable)
Come join the team at the Center for Hyperbaric Medicine (CHM) at Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, Washington. We have been in operation since 1969 and had a state of the art 50’ triple lock chamber placed in 2005. We provide routine and emergency hyperbaric services to the Pacific Northwest. The Hyperbaric Chamber Specialist is involved in the set up and operation of the hyperbaric chamber, ensuring compliance with the appropriate treatment profile, decompression of inside attendants. They also can work inside the chamber as an Inside Attendant.
For more information and application, go to: https://jobs.virginiamason.org/job/VIMAUS191851/Hyperbaric-Chamber-Specialist or contact Todd Courtney, CHT at Todd.Courtney@virginiamason.org
• This position requires a minimum of one year of experience as a hyperbaric technician in a clinical setting.
• Completion of Virginia Mason Medical Center (VMMC) CHM Chamber Specialist training syllabus and UHMS approved or sponsored 40-hour Hyperbaric Medicine course is required after hire.
• This position requires a working knowledge of hyperbaric physics, physiology, and chamber system technology; strong interpersonal and management skills; physical strength to move and lift patients and equipment; and excellent vision and hearing.
• Successful ping of a medical examination is required to determine physical ability to perform the essential duties of the position without hazard to self or others.
• A 2-year college degree is preferred. A Certified Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) certificate from NBDHMT is preferred.
|Company||Virginia Mason Medical Center|
|Job Title||Hyperbaric Chamber Specialist|