Hyperbaric Technologist Opportunity in Springfield, OR!
PeaceHealth Medical Group in beautiful Springfield, Oregon is currently accepting applications for a full time Hyperbaric Technologist to run the hyperbaric chambers in the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy clinic.
This position is responsible for administering hyperbaric oxygen therapy and diagnostic testing to patients of the Hyperbaric Medicine Center under the supervision of a hyperbaric physician.
Top Reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
- Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
- Relocation istance available
- Generous shift, education, and cert differentials
- Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Competitive compensation
- Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
The ideal Hyperbaric Technologist would have the following qualifications:
- Current certification for Certified Hyperbaric Technologist required or must obtain certification within 12 months from the hire date.
- Along with maintaining the CHT certification, must also maintain Oregon State Licensure in one of the following: Respiratory Therapist, Physician Assistant, Corpsman (Military), EMT, Paramedic, LPN, RN, or Physiologist.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire
The position is expected to uphold the safety of patients and caregivers, administer transcutaneous oxygen measurements, and provide basic wound care. We are seeking a candidate with strong attention to detail who is committed to patient care and safety with a keen ability to closely monitor circumstances. Must have excellent time management skills and be willing and ready to act in potentially stressful situations.
We offer paid training to obtain required Certified Hyperbaric Technician certification, competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, dedicated work environment!
Please apply online to be considered. Visit jobs.peacehealth.org; search for Hyperbaric Technologist, job# 175815.
For position questions, please reach out to our recruiter, Laura, at email@example.com (please note: this email does not accept resumes or applications).
Thank you for your interest!
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
|Job Title||Hyperbaric Technologist|