This is a free service open to the public. It is the intent of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society to supply the public with ad listings on jobs, equipment for sale and services within the undersea, hyperbaric and wound care medicine fields. The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society does not accredit or sponsor the organizations that have posted ads. Your ad will be posted for a period of 90 days from the time of submission. You will be notified via email 7 days before the 90-day expiration. At that time, you will be able to repost if necessary. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Develops, reviews, and approves all operating policies and procedures for the wound healing centers in partnership with designated administrator.
In conjunction with the administrator identifies and recommends objectives for the Wound Healing Center consistent with Inova Health System goals.
At the request of the Administrator participates in matters relating to capital equipment and facility renovation orders of the wound healing center.
Assures compliance of Medical Staff with the Joint Commission standards and Virginia Public Health regulations as well as with other Federal, State, and local regulations and other professional accreditation standards applicable to the wound healing centers.
Represents Inova Health System’s interests to external organizations concerned with wound care services and management.
In partnership with designated administrator develops and implements a marketing and visibility plan.
• Licenses as a physician in the Commonwealth of Virginia
• Board Certified by an appropriate specialty board and has extensive knowledge and experience in the administration of HBO Therapy Services and the delivery of Hyperbaric oxygen therapy to all relevant patient populations.
• Board certified in hyperbaric medicine (preferred)
• Special training and certification in Advanced Trauma Life Support and cardiac resuscitation.
• Completion of a UHMS approved 40 hour course in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
• A high level of interpersonal skills to allow effective communications with a wide variety of hospital personnel, physicians, and the general public.
• Significant hospital based wound care and hyperbaric medicine experience and expertise.
• Documented interest and experience in wound care and hyperbaric medicine education and research, including lecturing and participation in internal clinical and administrative peer review literature.
|Company||Inova Health System|
|Job Title||Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine- Medical Directo|