This is a free service open to the public. It is the intent of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society to supply the public with ad listings on jobs, equipment for sale and services within the undersea, hyperbaric and wound care medicine fields. The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society does not accredit or sponsor the organizations that have posted ads. Your ad will be posted for a period of 90 days from the time of submission. You will be notified via email 7 days before the 90-day expiration. At that time, you will be able to repost if necessary. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead well-established wound care center, and open second center for Delaware health system, Bayhealth
• 100% wound care
• Outpatient, No Call
• Supervise hyperbaric chambers
• Experienced staff
• Base salary, leadership stipend, productivity incentives, generous relocation package
• PTO, CME, health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K retirement with match, etc.
• Earning potential 80th%tile
• Wound care fellowship or wound care experience
• Board certification in Family Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Preventative Medicine
• Eligibility or certification in Hyperbaric Medicine
• Can support J1 or H1B visa
• Close proximity to DC, Baltimore, and Philadelphia
• Rapidly growing city with metro access near the ocean & award winning beaches
• Low income taxes + low real estate taxes
• Enjoy tax free shopping with no sales tax!
• Delaware and Chesapeake Bay recreation
• Mild winters
• Prestigious schools
|Company||Jackson Physician Search|
|Job Title||Director of Wound Care|