We are seeking a physician with wound care and/or hyperbaric medicine expertise to join our Wound Recovery and Hyperbaric Medicine Center, at Kent Hospital in beautiful coastal Rhode Island.
- Weekday schedule
- Call 7 days/month for critical hyperbaric treatment
- Fellowship training in undersea & hyperbaric medicine a plus
- Hyperbaric certification will be offered, if needed
- Future teaching opportunity with planned Hyperbaric Medicine fellowship
- Competitive salary with flex benefits that include health, dental, life, disability and malpractice insurance, CME and vacation
Kent Hospital is the second largest single-site hospital in Rhode Island, just eleven miles south of Providence with 359 beds. We are affiliated with Care New England health system – a three hospital system based in Providence – and with the Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
Providence combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. One hour from Boston, Hartford, and New Haven, and three hours from New York City, the city is home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson & Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design.
For more information, please contact Kathryn Schmahl at (401) 287-7175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Title||Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Physician|