The Center for Hyperbaric Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitch Medical Center in Lebanon, NH is looking for a full time (32 or 40 hours/week) registered nurse to work in the Center for Hyperbaric Medicine. Our center has 2 monoplace chambers. Teamwork and attention to safety is valued and opportunities exist for learning and research. We treat a variety of medical problems. We are looking for an experienced hyperbaric nurse who is creative, motivated, self-directed, an intuitive problem solver and looking for a greater level of autonomy.
Nurses who work in this unit ess, plan, organize, provide and evaluate nursing care. You will prepare the patients for their hyperbaric treatments, administer the treatments and monitor the patients during treatments. Patient education and collaboration with other departments are important aspects of this position. Also, must be willing to take on tasks that do not involve direct patient care (i.e. insurance authorization, ordering supplies, departmental credentialing process). Other aspects of this position are Quality Improvement and research projects.
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
- NH Registered Nurse License
- At least 1 year of Medical Surgical experience
- Completion of an approved 40 hour basic Hyperbaric training course within 3 months of starting (if not already completed)
- Hyperbaric RN certification within 2 years of starting (if not already certified in Hyperbaric Nursing)
- BLS certification
For further information call the Center for Hyperbaric Medicine at 603-650-6489.
|Company||Center for Hyperbaric Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center|
|Job Title||Hyperbaric Registered Nurse|