If you are contacted by a company by the name of "Golden Pass" or "Elite Housing Services" that states that they work with the Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Qtr - Astor and can get you a better room rate then our posted rate... ignore them, it is a phishing call/email. They are NOT working with or are affiliated with the Crowne.
Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Qtr - Astor
739 Canal St. @ Bourbon, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130 | United States | Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-227-6963) | Local: + 1-504-962-0500
Welcome to the exquisite Crowne Plaza® New Orleans French Quarter, perfectly situated on Canal Street, just steps away from the vibrant energy of Bourbon Street. Immerse yourself in luxury with our elegant guestrooms, adorned with premium amenities and complemented by complimentary Wi-Fi.
Experience unparalleled convenience with our 20 refined meeting rooms, meticulously designed to accommodate any event, from corporate conferences to social gatherings.
Discover the enchantment of the French Quarter as you explore the nearby iconic sites. Indulge in the irresistible hot beignets at the celebrated Café du Monde in Jackson Square. Take a charming streetcar ride to the National WWII Museum, where history comes alive, or venture into the Garden District for a delightful antique shopping experience. In the evening, immerse yourself in the electric atmosphere of a game at the legendary Caesars Superdome.
Savor the flavors of Cajun-style dishes, while the soulful melodies of live jazz serenade your senses. Delight in the perfect blend of comfort and sophistication at our upscale New Orleans hotel. Immerse yourself in the spirit of this remarkable city, where every corner holds a story waiting to be discovered. From the bustling energy of Bourbon Street to the hidden gems along the cobblestone streets, let us create unforgettable memories during your stay at the Crowne Plaza®. Book your extraordinary experience today.
If you are contacted by a company by the name of "Golden Pass" that states that they work with the Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Qtr - Astor and can get you a better room rate then our posted rate... Hang up on them, it is a phishing call. They are NOT working with or are affiliated with the Crowne.
Room Rate: Run of the House
Run of House**
A credit card is required to hold each guest’s reservation. Such credit card shall serve to confirm the reservation for the dates indicated, and, upon check-in, may be used as the Guest’s method of payment. There is no cancellation penalty if cancellation is received by Hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will be subject to a one night’s room and tax cancellation charge. Any such monies collected for same shall be credited to group and used in the computation of any penalties or damages. One night’s room and tax will be charged to the guest’s individual credit card or the master account should the guest not show up for a confirmed reservation.
- Run of House ** - Hotel to protect quiet upper floor rooms that do not look out onto Bourbon Street for entire block up to cutoff date. After cut-off date rooms shall be assigned based on availability at Hotel’s discretion.
*** Government Rate (prevailing 2023/2024 fiscal year federal per diem) will be provided for up to 14 rooms for government/military attendees. Rooms will be allotted to UHMS Meeting Planner for initial assignment. Attendees must qualify for government rate and offer credentials upon check in to hotel. Contact email@example.com.
All room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes, currently 15.20%. Plus a $2.00 per room night occupancy tax. All taxes are subject to change.
The group rate will be available three days prior and three days following the meeting dates, based on last room availability.
- Rates will be available (3) days prior and (3) days after the Event Dates, June 11-19, 2023, and will be subject to the last room availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
CONCESSIONS – General Hotel Concessions
- Complimentary wireless internet in all guestrooms
- Complimentary 24 hour Fitness Center
- Complimentary outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary 24 hour Self-Serve Business Center
- 24 In-room dining available
- Concierge Services
- Bellman Services
- Complimentary private group reservation web-link with 24 hour/7 days a week customer access to reports
BOOK YOUR RESERVATIONS TODAY
Or Click or copy/paste the link above in your web address bar.
Toll Free Reservations Phone Number: 1-877-408-9661
Room Reservation Deadline: Tuesday, May 21, 2024
Check-In | Check-Out
- Check in time: 4PM
- Check out time: 11AM
- Minimum check in age: 21
- Late Check Out Available
- Early Check-In Available
Parking & Transportation
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is not available
- Valet Parking is available
- Valet Parking Fee: 49 USD
- The hotel offers valet parking only. If you choose to use valet parking, fees are $49 USD per night. ($55.22 inclusive of all taxes). Over sized vehicles may be valet parked for $59 USD per night ( $66.49 inclusive of all taxes).
- Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY) : Take I 10 eastbound and exit New Orleans CBD towards St. Charles, Carondelot. Make a left on to Carondelot and go to Canal Street where you'll find the hotel.
- New Orleans Lakefront Airport (NEW) : Take I 610 west to Canal Blvd. Head south on Canal Blvd., which becomes Canal Street. The hotel will be on your left.
- Take Lake Pontchartrain Causeway and I 10 E. to Poydras St. in New Orleans. Continue on Poydras St. Turn left onto Camp St. Turn left onto Canal St. The hotel will be on your right.
- Head north on Peters Rd. Turn right onto Westbank Expy. Take Exit 12A to merge onto Camp St. Turn left onto Canal St. The hotel will be on your right.
- Head southwest on I 10 W. Take Exit 235B toward Canal St. Merge onto S. Derbigny St. Turn right onto Canal St. Make a Uturn. The hotel will be on your right.
- Head east on I10 E. Take Exit 234B for Poydras St toward the Superdome. Continue onto Poydras St. Turn left onto Camp St. Turn left onto Canal St. The hotel will be on your right.
For more information on hotel amenities click here