ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Information and instructions are below. Please note that educational materials that are part of a CME activity, such as slides, abstracts, posters and handouts, cannot contain any advertising, trade name or a product-group message.
You are responsible for registering for the meeting and making your hotel reservations.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES:
(Please read all of the following instructions carefully and don't forget the AV advice section)
- Oral presentations: Your session and time slot was emailed to you.
- Oral presentations are allotted a total of 10 (ten) minutes.
- Please limit your slides to 10.
- Up to 8 (eight) minutes for data presentation and 2 (two) minutes for discussion and changeover (plus residual time from above, if any).
- Additional questions may be addressed following the session summary or during the corresponding poster session presentation of your abstract **Logos can only be used on the first slide.
- Note, that to keep on schedule and respect the scientific contributions of your colleagues, Session Moderators will rigorously adhere to this presentation timetable.
- A UHMS staff member will be present to assist the presenters if necessary. All updates will need to be uploaded 2 hours before your lecture and can be presented to the UHMS Staff member.
- PowerPoint or Keynote presentations must be submitted by Monday, May 1, 12 midnight.
If for any reason you are unable to attend the conference, cannot comply with the above oral presentation requirements or simply do not wish to make an oral presentation, please let the Scientific Committee know immediately so that we may reassign your oral presentation slot to another author(s) and optimize the presentation of new scientific information to your fellow conference participants.