QUESTION SPECIFIC TO ABSTRACT
This question must be relevant to your abstract and follow the specific format listed below.
PLEASE SUBMIT ONE (1) QUESTION AND FOUR (4) ANSWER OPTIONS (a, b, c, d) SPECIFIC TO YOUR ABSTRACT/FINAL POSTER PRESENTATION (The Q/A will be used for the UHMS Online CME Portal).
1. Question should be specific to your abstract.
2. Answer options should be listed as a, b, c, d
3. Correct answer should be listed under the answer options in the following format (e.g. Correct Answer: c. 86%)
4. If numerical values are used in the answer options, they should be listed in ascending order (e.g. a. 10, b. 20, c. 30, d. 40)
5. The answer options that are not the correct answer should be relevant to the material and able to be ruled out based on the content of the abstract.
What percentage of BIMA participants completed all 40 chamber sessions in the sham group?
Correct Answer: c. 86%