We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Hyperbaric Technician within our organization, The Sears Institute. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience working as a Hyperbaric Technician and be responsible for administering hyperbaric oxygen therapy to patients uring the safe, and effective operation of the hyperbaric (HBOT) chambers and related support systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs oxygen therapy treatment protocols as prescribed by physician. Observes the patient and the hyperbaric systems during oxygen treatments. Reports unusual occurrences to physician.
- Accurately documents patient condition and the administration of care in the patient record in a timely manner.
- Operates, maintains and ensures the safety of the hyperbaric oxygen chamber and all ociated systems/equipment to meet hospital, department and regulatory requirements.
- Contributes to a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet healing environment.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a hyperbaric environment.
- CHT - Certified Hyperbaric Tech by the National Board of
Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology (NBDHMT), EMT
(Emergency Med Tech)
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Benefits & Compensation
- Paid Training
- Comfortable and business casual work environment
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Earn as you go vacation and sick time
- Medical benefits
- Working in a beautiful clinic
- Discounts at Dr. Sears' clinic and on Dr. Sears' products
- Catered lunch on paydays
- Free organic chicken eggs weekly
- Fully paid gym membership
- On-site exercise equipment
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Title||Hyperbaric Technician|