Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible, fellowship trained Wound Care Physician to join an outstanding Wound Care program. The Wound Care Physician will provide direct patient care. This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history. Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner. Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White Clinic - South Loop (Temple, TX)
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Wound Care
- Shift/Schedule – Days, Monday-Friday
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certificationas defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau ofOsteopathic Specialists.
For formal consideration, please email: Kirsten Caudill, email@example.com
|Company||Baylor Scott and White Health|
|Job Title||Wound Care Physician|