Wound Care Advantage is looking for a Program Director for its Westwood, CA outpatient wound care program. The incumbent will be responsible for the operation and management of the wound care program, working closely with physicians and staff as well as WCA corporate resources to provide consistent quality care for patients with non-healing wounds.
- Masters Degree, preferably in Health Administration or Business related field.
- 3-5 years experience in Health Management preferred.
- Knowledge of wound related products and procedures preferred.
- Computer Skills: Basic PC knowledge, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in employee management preferred./
- Marketing/Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge in wound care and hyperbaric medicine preferred.
|Company||Wound Care Advantage|
|Job Title||Program Director|