Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care Physician OpportunityPopular
CoxHealth is currently seeking a BE/BC physician to join our Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care clinic in Springfield, MO. Candidates may be board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, surgery, or other relevant specialty. This position requires hyperbaric certification and experience in hyperbaric medicine.
- Join a busy practice which has served our community for over 25 years
- Great schedule- minimal weeknight call and one weekend per month
- No inpatient admissions required
- Clinic includes 3 monoplace hyperbaric chambers
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Professional Liability Insurance, occurrence based
Springfield, Missouri is a vibrant and energetic metropolitan area that serves as a hub for healthcare, entertainment, and shopping for southwest Missouri. It is the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of over 450,000 and consistently rates as one of the “Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation” by Money Magazine. Springfield has a diverse economy with low cost of living, and offers excellent amenities such as a wide variety of arts and cultural activities, great schools, and endless outdoor activities in the lakes and hills of the beautiful Ozarks. Learn more at www.liveinspringfieldmo.com
CoxHealth is a diverse network of medical professionals caring for the Ozarks. Across our 6 hospitals and 80+ clinics, our caring staff of more than 11,500 employees are improving the well-being of our communities through state of the art healthcare, education, and research.
|Job Title||Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care Physician|